Issues addressed in Therapy
- Life Transitions
- Women’s Issues
- Stress Management
- Self-Esteem Issues
- Teen Issues
- Chronic Medical Conditions
- Adolescents/Teenagers (ages 14–19)
Types of Therapy
- Christian Counseling
- Solution-Focused Brief Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Motivational Interviewing
- Health Coaching
R3 Counseling Solutions gladly accepts individuals with or without insurance. Please see below for average rates/fees.
- Free 15-minute phone consultation
- Initial assessment fee: $100
- Therapy session: $80
Note: Sliding fee scale offered for individuals without insurance and under the federal poverty level guidelines
Insurance credentialing is in process. If needed, a superbill can be provided at your request.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I schedule an appointment?
- We offer a free 15-minute phone consultation to schedule your first appointment. Just check your available date in the Let’s Get Started section and input your information. Please be sure to leave a good contact number.
- What if I don’t want to use my insurance?
- We have affordable self-pay options available. We understand that some may not want to utilize insurance, as services will be a part of your permanent health record.
- Where is the office located?
- We are located at 6348 Piccadilly Square Drive Suite 2E, Mobile, AL 36609.
- Are evening and weekend appointments available?
- We offer non-conventional hours Monday through Friday from 6:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m., Saturdays from 9:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m., Closed Sundays
- What should I do if I am having an emergency, or am in a suicidal state?
- If you are experiencing an emergency or feeling suicidal, please call 911 or the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 1-800-273-8255 (available 24 hours a day)